GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
GTT/GTST is a great performance RWD car, but a GTR will always be a better choice for outright performance.
More power can be extracted almost as easily as a GTR, but you will find grip limitations with RWD vs. 4WD

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Alright fellas. I thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread seeing as you seem to know what you're on about, so what supporting mods am i going to need to get a gtt to around 350-400bhp? I'm guessing a turbo back exhaust with 100cpi sports cat, CAI or decent panel filter, a FMIC, maybe a oversized turbo intake pipe, maybe coils, maybe injectors, maybe new turbo?? Then a remap to get everything running right obviously :)

Thanks
Here's a thread of results & mods on SAU that will help you decide.
(you can find quite a few 'what should I mod first' type threads there also).
Just remember that R33 GTSTs are similar enough (but some differences) to be used as a guide.
FYI power results are mostly at the wheel, or at the hubs... no bhp approximated fly power tomfoolery.

Rb25 Turbo Upgrade, All Dyno Results - Page 50 - Forced Induction Performance - Skylines Australia

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.