GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi , I don't think you will ever regret buying a gtt but I guess it depends what your ultimate goals are . I've had mine about 18 months now and it's never missed a beat , I'm going to have to sell it now because I've just bought an r34 gtr . I never thought I would say that but was just in a financially good place so thought I would buy one . I was lucky enough at the time to get a manual gtt that only had 18000 miles on the clock and had looked at a few gtst before deciding to up my budget to a mint gtt . It helps of course that I'm obsessed with skylines but I'm also aware that there are plenty of scrappers out there waiting to be bought as I almost found out the hard way myself whilst searching . I'm pretty sure if you drove my gtt that would be all you needed to convince you , the power is unbelievable , the look is second to none ( in my opinion of course) the depreciation of value out ways any extra fuel costs or maintenance you may need . I would ask plenty of questions on here and there are no silly questions believe me , I've asked them all myself . Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't like they way they look and if he's considering one if the two, like he mentions, he'll always regret not buying the gtr and I agree for many reasons
Mainly looks, desirability, depreciation and performance
Agreed , but if it's the r34 shape he's after he is looking at 7000-9000 for a gtt ( maybe less for an auto ) and 24000 plus for a gtr I would think , suppose it just boils down to what his main goals are .

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got quoted roughly a grand on a standard r34, 1300 with mods. I can live with that. I know I could get a much better r33 for the money but every morning when I walked out and saw it on my driveway my heart would sink a little. A r34 gtt is a compromise on the gtr, but an r33 is a compromise on even the gtt. I know the R33 would be better performance wise but it just doesn't do it for me.

That's the eBay number of the gtt I was eyeballing. Massively overpriced?
You have pm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.