I’m obviously a sucker you got a grand more than me
This was my car which I only had for 3 months. Only got litchfield to sell it as I was ordering new.Continuing the TE discussion this TE for sale at Litchfields looks like good value, even has the Nismo seats:
An interesting list of differences to the standard car that I haven't seen listed before:
It's only about 12k more than a standard MY19 car. If it was later in the year I could have been tempted.
- Wider front track
- Wider front wings
- Seam welded and reinforced chassis
- Larger hubs and wheel studs
- Nismo front suspension arms
- Nismo/Bilstein damptronic suspension
- Hollow upgraded anti roll bars
- Lightweight and wider Nismo forged alloy wheels (-2.5kg each)
That’s interesting, would you know which dealers have slots ?They are available again gjs, if you can find a dealer with available build slots. We are waiting for an announcement on the so-called MY 21.5 update which is rumoured to include a new colour or two, and some tech updates.
I am surprised your old car has not sold given the hot market for most cars right now.