GTR Forum banner
681 - 700 of 707 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,268 Posts
Waiting with baited breath mine is the first to arrive and should be at the dealers as we speak....

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
It's been a long wait for those with orders (over a year since Mondie started this thread). Looks like now the wait is almost over and even though I'm not waiting for delivery I'm still genuinely excited to see the cars arrive 😀

·
Registered
611 Posts
It's been a long wait for those with orders (over a year since Mondie started this thread). Looks like now the wait is almost over and even though I'm not waiting for delivery I'm still genuinely excited to see the cars arrive 😀
My first one was ordered January 2008 and delivered April 2009...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Curious to know if those receiving their deliveries have arranged their cars for PPF or ceramic coating prior to handover or just drive as is back home?
when i picked mine up new last year i told the nissan dealer not to touch any of the paintwork or interior and i drove for about a week before going into my local detailer for PPF and ceramic coating.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thats a bit of a shame for all those who waited so long.
I did love the pictures yesterday from Aberdeen. Are they the only dealer who are having them?

·
Super Moderator
16,268 Posts
I was told Nobels are also getting some, 14 cars in total including 3 Nismo. But seems to change all the time!

681 - 700 of 707 Posts