GTR Forum banner
821 - 830 of 830 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
True, but you can buy new and not have secondhand. 12 to 15 month wait now (was 9 months earlier in the year) for build date and then 6 week delivery. It's the route I went. Depending on exact build date it might be with hybrid which will be extra fun (though slight costs increase). Still keeping my CBA though as its such a good car. The 911 is on a totally different level though performance-wise.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I see a 2022 TE is up on Pistonheads for 169k , doesn’t say what the additional spec is. 2k miles.
When I went to pick up my car, there were 3 TE's waiting to be collected from one "family". Two of them are for sale, each at a bargain price of £160k.
This is most probably 1 of the 2 for sale that I was mentioning. Either Bayside Blue or Storm White.

Update: Bayside Blue @ £175k

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is it just me but I dont understand the 28 of 28 claim?
Is the 28 UK MY22 Nismos - sounds high to me...
Or EBA Nismos?
Or all UK Nismos?
Or Worldwide - sounds low.
And Nismo also do the Track Edition chassis and, as I understand, its only the running gear and body panels that differ...
So where has this number come from? And what does it mean?
View attachment 274365

New owners take keys of dream GT-Rs

Shame I didn't come across this article earlier.
I would say all UK Nismos. According to this article, there were 30 Nismos and 28 Track Editions on UK roads prior to the last delivery to Aberdeen.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Starting price. When you're done ticking the options, it's closer to 200k.
It is the better car, however, if they were both side-by-side you know which would get the looks.
Did you go for the Turbo S?
Yeah, you don't need to go with any options to get a decent car. 8 speed PDK standard. Carbon brakes std. Leather standard. Paint choices good, Silver is no cost option etc. If I didn't have kids and wife hadn't insisted on a practical car (well you know what I mean) I'd have gone for the GT3 and specced it up. The GT3 is just bonkers good, hard core and a clear track car. Better drivers car for sure with the roll cage. Stops on a sixpence, 150kg lighter I think. Turbo S has the brilliant gearbox and bags of torque. Porsche have nailed traction and power delivery with these. This is what makes me sad Nissan never developed the R35 other than cosmetics and mild tweaks that don't materially affect performance enough to have kept the car "up to date". I can guess, and accept why, but still a shame. Maybe they can find a way to take the new Z engine, Nismo tune it, harness the 9 speed auto to Attessa 4wd etc and stick an electric motor on both axles. Now that would be interesting.....

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
GTREurope brought those 3 GTR’s. They have an IG page showing them, and sell used parts on eBay.

looks like they made a video via Havi Visuals on IG recently that will be recently soon.

821 - 830 of 830 Posts