GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at a new setup for the R32 and come across these so thought id share my findings :blahblah:

6 pots, been in a car with them and very very impressed!!

Well priced as well, so think i know what my christmas present will be this year :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
heyy subby um looking at the wilwoods 6pot calipers at the moment as there far cheaper than the jap brands for what i think will be the same result.Do you find the 6pots flex on the track at all?? as ive read they do but not sure if they talking about the 4 pot ones or the 6 pots? Also trying to find a place that lists them is impossible the closest it the 300zx or 240z ones i find?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea im just finding it hard to find which spec to buy like none are listed as being for r32 gtr but think ther the same as some nissans but im getting mixed answers as in which fit which nissans also wheres the best place to buy from ive emailed arizona z car with no reply which is annoying thanks for ur info

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
They were pretty good, but I have replaced them with some Alcons.
I was getting a bit of pad knock off on the track with them, which I suspect was due to flex, but they were still miles better than the stockers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.