GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to speak to a body shop about getting the car sprayed next year.

As I'm wanting the glass out etc, I'm going to need new window rubbers/seals, plus my door seals are starting to die. I also want new badges as mine are fading.

Do you guys know of anywhere other than Nissan that sells them? I dread to think what my local dealership will ask after ringing about other parts!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Hey Daz, why not drop it in with us for the work?

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
Ron at RK has just had all new door and win for rubbers. Universals ones and they look top notch. Any decent body shop should have a good glass guy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ron at RK has just had all new door and win for rubbers. Universals ones and they look top notch. Any decent body shop should have a good glass guy
Doesn't mean he can get rubbers for a car never sold here at a good price ;)

Hey Daz, why not drop it in with us for the work?
Who's Daz? I've already told you before it's not logical to drive all that way. The body shop is very very competent.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
lol.

I know of a company who can supply rubber seals for the front and rear screen.

Pm me your number, i'll chat with you about it

regards

Umar

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
Doesn't mean he can get rubbers for a car never sold here at a good price ;)

Who's Daz? I've already told you before it's not logical to drive all that way. The body shop is very very competent.
Unless you have to have OEM then I know can get them sorted for a decent price

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As long as the universal ones don't look huge and ruin the look of the car I'm not fussed.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
As long as the universal ones don't look huge and ruin the look of the car I'm not fussed.
You can get away with the rears Gaz but the front screen doesn't look well with them in due to the recess in the a-pillars and the flush roof line. Just my personal preference but good luck with your work mate. Im sure it'll be great.

p.s. We do offer a trailered collection and delivery service here and Selby isn't too far away LOL!

Kindest regards

DaveW

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anybody have close up images of these universal seals? Front, rear and sides?

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
lol.

I know of a company who can supply rubber seals for the front and rear screen.

Pm me your number, i'll chat with you about it

regards

Umar
If thats for the ones in Ron's threadi might be interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts