GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, firstly I have a brand new window seals kits which were going to be for my old R33 GTS-T front & rear. I got them through Gary at JAPSALON but we never got round to fitting them, so they're all still fully boxed & packaged up ready to go :thumbsup: I'm not sure if they are also good for the GTR but I'm sure someone will know!

Having spent the last few years under my stairs its about time they went to a good home & got used! They're usually about £350 to £400 pound new so all I'm asking to clear is :

£250

I also still have glove box manuals translated to English for the R33 & the Infinite G35's at :

£6.00 each

Also still have the brand new Pipercross VM7000 'Universal' Venom Induction Kit which is now

£80.00

If your going to the SUMO POWER day this coming Saturday I can bring them with me or we can discuss postage if your interested. PAYPAL accepted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So any takers then on the window seals kit? I know some people are after them on the forum!
As for the induction kit then good for your run around car or maybe you know some future chav-boy racer who could use one !?!?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have PM fella :thumbsup:

For everyone else took a quick photo of the window seals kit today which is shown below :

Videos not included :chuckle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts