GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. Very long time no post! Joss and I decided to put Stuart Staples' R32 GT-R on the front cover, please have a look: auto-journals.com: long-term car ownership reviews

The site is going really well; we have well over 100 journals now and despite Joss relocating to Moscow, we are coping with new entries almost daily.

We are still looking for more Skylines, so don't be shy and please feel free to contact us: www.Auto-journals.com - become a writer

As long as you string a few words together and send us a few pics, we will do the rest!

BTW, how many of you on here have put deposits or letters of intent on the new GTR?

email me on [email protected] as I don't check my PMs regularly on here.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ged, yes it was. I was spending a lot of time drooling over Karl Verdi's 2 Enzos! Was that you in the grey R32? I was checking it out, but you didn't say hello.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hi David!

I really miss your fast fleet reports in Evo, they were always my absolute favourites. What do you drive these days?

Want any reports on track going FD3S Mazda RX7s?

Ant.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hi Ged, yes it was. I was spending a lot of time drooling over Karl Verdi's 2 Enzos! Was that you in the grey R32? I was checking it out, but you didn't say hello.

Yep, that was me, I saw you as I was driving out, stuck behind the black Ford GT. Those Enzos can certainly draw a crowd:)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hi David!

I really miss your fast fleet reports in Evo, they were always my absolute favourites. What do you drive these days?

Want any reports on track going FD3S Mazda RX7s?

Ant.
Same here.
Shame you don't do the Evo thing anymore, but now we know where to find you again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts