GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i hear there is some high costs charged for wiper blade refills. In the US they are cheap but shipping is a killer. Bulk buy?

Shopping Cart
Remove Product(s) Available Qty. Total
[26373P] Wiper Blade Refill - GTR (R35) 2009+
28895-R35004
$6.87
[26373M] Wiper Blade Refill - GTR (R35) 2009+
28895-R35003
$6.87

Sub-Total: $13.74

$49 shipping!!!!

what's the UK price?

·
Registered
2,582 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
the OEM wiper refils are $6.87 each in the US! shipping is a killer but if you bulk order for 30 it would be cheap as they are light

I know the PIAA are good. Im using water repellent on the screen to keep the OEM ones OK

the part no. for the Refill blades
B8895-JF00B and B8895-JF01B

Who fancies ringing their dealer for UK price?

·
Registered
68 Posts
the OEM wiper refils are $6.87 each in the US! shipping is a killer but if you bulk order for 30 it would be cheap as they are light

I know the PIAA are good. Im using water repellent on the screen to keep the OEM ones OK

the part no. for the Refill blades
B8895-JF00B and B8895-JF01B

Who fancies ringing their dealer for UK price?
I know this might be a *really* stupid question, but are the blades handed? As in left right? I cant imagine they are as no global manufacturer is going to do that with something like a wiper these days.

yes I know the drivers side one is different from the passenger but do they also transfer across the car across the pond as it were?

If the above is OK I would be in for a group buy Robbie.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I see no reason why not.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm having 8 wheels and 8 tires + Stillen lip spoiler transported for free to The Netherlands. Within reason I can include some more stuff to Europe...

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Drivers: £ 110.00 + vat
Passenger: £ 33.00 + vat

:bawling:

so i'm in if you order any :thumbsup:
Those prices are for the wiper assembly, not the blade itself.

You can change the rubber blade without having to replace the whole assembly.

My passenger side assembly became all bent up and distorted so I had to change the whole thing, but I still have the spare blade for later!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Ah that would explain it :eek:, though i did ask him if that was just for the rubber bit and he said "yes", I knew should have called Middlehurst at least they know what a GTR is lol

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
The wiper is a 2 part system.

Big bendy rubber thing with the wiper blade inserted into that.

Sorry for using confusing technical speak.... :)

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so that's for the complete blade and wiper holder, Nissan are ripping us of if we ask for this part no.s I wonder if they will sell us the replacement blades themselves

I will buy some bosch replacement blades as they look fairly stock

R

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.