GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps.

Just following on from another thread. I was looking through the members list and their is a Miss M in our presence. As usual we are being spied on by a woman. Doh.

Is nowhere safe or sacred.

glen

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wifes on the Skyline

I've seen a posting From "Mrs" Fuggles:

Fuggles said:
Well HELLO boys!!!! ;)

I have driven the GTR several times now, okay I need three cushions to see over the wheel, but the enthusiasm is there!!!

My own dear lady doesn’t post on this board, but she does look over my shoulder and read some of them. ;)

She also has driven the GTR around the ‘ring’ and at Spa, :eek: She hates the fact it’s right hand drive, and thinks her Lotus Elise is more fun to drive. :)

She’s mostly a steady driver, but as a claim to fame has blown up a Ferrari engine by over revving it. :eek: That cost me over $5,000 USD to repair. :( Must be Love. ;)

Paul.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A woman "in the camp" never! Blimey if we let them in jesus we might as well give them everything! or have we done that already.

I know a great little driver and guess what men she's a woman!!:D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
My woman had to take my car to work the other day, something about her car's battery being flat!

Anyway, she had to take some of the boys from the office out to look at the car - 5 times! Aside from the spottiest oik in the office asking if he could drive it (get real!) she had great fun "showing off" - as she said. She even had them lining up to wave her off at 5pm.

The point?

Make sure the battery on her car never goes flat again

Beware - these female-types can be very cunning.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well it's not mine, she would be lost on this board... has a nice car, but doesn't know a think about it

·
Registered
327 Posts
My Wife is looking forward to Kembel she will be driving so if you are not Ok with this you will have to let her out on the track on her own:D :D

the only down Side is Xanthe will want to drive the Skyline So I mite be looking for a Car for Me So any one got a nice R33 for sale:rolleyes:

But On the Plus Side I will be able to sell my car as One Lady Owner (nerver under stood why this is a good Point:D :D ) and 3 mad ones:D :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
all those are fake women. i dont understand it. why would anybody want to be a women?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Because its better being a woman than a man......you can sweet talk your way outta speeding fines !!

Good morning guys :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nooo thanks, last time i did that i was stopped on th M5 for doing 135mph, of course i got away with it :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
This is the problem :) It's a good job i tend not to speed anymore, had too many close calls and dont wanna loose my right to drive the skyline !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im a woman!!

Hi guys

Im new to the website and GTR33. Try not to speed, but sometimes its impossible ;) GTR33 standard tune, new year after pay rise (note to self - check under matress for cash) hope to modify.

Advice: If stopped batter your eyelashes, show a little leg and Bob''s your uncle you're let off with a warning. Mind due, it be difficult for you guys, unless you wax first :)

"Speed is ALL that matters"

·
Registered
327 Posts
So Lolly When you coming to a Track day Xanthe needs some good compertion :D

Skyline's at dawn:D :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts