GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
This is probably a longshot, but I am selling my Wonderful World of Disney Christmas tree.
I brought this just before christmas, from a company called Bradford, who deal in collectable items.
It cost me £150.

From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney's beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas décor brings together Mickey, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of Christmas to your home. Standing 16 inches high and decorated with over 50 handpainted Disney character figures, this animated tabletop Christmas decoration celebrates The Wonderful World of Disney and is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.

With 4 levels of rotating movement on this breathtaking Disney Christmas décor, the Disney Express seems to "climb" ever higher up the tree, brilliantly lit by 20 LED lights. At the very top, Mickey's at the reins of a Pluto-and-reindeer drawn sleigh that rotates around Cinderella's magic castle. A medley of Christmas carols makes the festivities complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Captures 10 unique festive scenes, starring over 50 sculpted, handpainted Disney character figurines from your favourite movies and more
•Characters include: Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Bambi, Pinocchio and many more
•Four lively levels of rotating movement bring the intricately detailed figurines to life in this animated tabletop Christmas decoration
•Illuminated with 20 brilliant LED lights to enhance each snowy tier
•Plays a medley of classic carols
•Elegant base bears a golden plaque reading, "The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas"
•Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity