GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you imagine the horror and upset when you see that someone has reversed into the side of your mint R32??

I've attached a pic.

What kinda w***er would do this???

Latz

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Wa**er!

You have got to hate that, If I ever saw someone do that to my car I swear I would be happy to do time for the beating that person would get.

PaulP.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I would quite happily slap em around!! the car is my pride n joy...and no one else gives a monkys if they scratch or dent it:mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know exactly what you mean, Paul and Tigger

I feel exactly the same. Wish i'd seen who it was. I would have been doing time!!!

cheers mate

Latz

·
Registered
992 Posts
People don't seem to give a toss these days, They forget that it could happen to them(you hope). it's the inconvienience and the cost to you that sucks, especiallly when its not even your fault.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yep its a bugger... I was parked having my hair cut a little while ago and someone bumped my car (Admittedly it was only my mondeo) and drove off! Luckily someone got the plate make etc and the police tracked them down and got their insurance details... Problem was that i spoke to a friend of mine that works for an insurance company and although he would not openly admit it he basically said that if i claimed regardless if it was my fault or not it would still be taken into consideration... I will soon be in the market for a Supra (First performance car) if i wanted the insurance anywhere near affordable it was better if i did not claim...:( Oh we live and learn... And ppl wonder why we do not bother telling the insurance company about every little mod on our cars... not that you can mod a mondeo much...;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
proberly an old half blind oap or a (stereo tipical)woman driver who doesnt know the dimentions of there wagon!

it could be worse !

·
Registered
961 Posts
makes me wanna be a pannel beater/sprayer!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
For this very reason I park across two spaces whenever I go to the multistorey. Either that or I find a space which is adjacent to a pillar. Theres no way in hell I would park my car in a "normal" shopping space after some of the things I've seen.

I used to work in B&Q for about 3 years and the number of times I saw people banging other peoples doors whilst getting into their cars, etc was unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Dont get me started today after someone decided it would be a good idea to drive into the back of my Pulsar.

Needless to say I was not happy, but luckily there doesnt appear to be any damage.

What astounded me most was the person who hit me didnt even get out to have a look at their car.

Cheers
Lee

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
:(
The person who did it is probably the one who has low insurance as they never have accidents.....never have accidents because they bomb off after having one:mad:

·
Registered
961 Posts
my freind reversed into my car !
i thought it was my car that broke but it was his light cluster that came worst off. hehe

now i alway thought that you guys couldnt park taking up two spaces an all:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey

Weird that people would just walk away from something like that! Last week I had some guy scratch my bumper while I was fishing, and he left a note with phone number and all. although there was no damage at all.. and I drive an old 86' polo :confused:

I just cant understand why people run away from something like that.:(

·
Registered
905 Posts
If I caught them it would be a brilliant time to get the KY out and get ready for some serious A$$ F**king.......

I hate people that do things like this, I mean that will cost a pretty penny to put right, but you will always know its there.....

Like a Knife to your heart..,,,:mad:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I used to have a little trick in multistorey carparks... Just keep a little notepad in the car and jot down the model, colour, make and reg of the cars next to you. Should you get back and have a scratch/dent in your car you have a starting point. Then go to the security camera guy and tell him what happened... I know its a ball ache but it it saves you a few hundred quid and makes sure some git does not get away with damaging your car and leaving!:D

Black adder goes forth, baldrick to blackadder... "I have a cunning plan"

·
Registered
961 Posts
just get a motion sensitive camera
when someones driving in /out a space and they hit your car the the knock sensor will pic up the cars been hit

the the cameras hidden mini gun lays into em !

perfikly lejit coz they havent said no yet ! :D

S

·
0 Posts
GU5I 80Y said:
just get a motion sensitive camera
when someones driving in /out a space and they hit your car the the knock sensor will pic up the cars been hit
LMAO!
So that is what Knock Sensors do is it :) :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
tigger doing slapping

Tigger
Can i put my name down for one of your slappings:smokin:
Ill confess to anything.....

I was on the grassy knowle, I was at the Titanics helm:D

Or Ill just get me coat:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts