GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice rims Faz; in black would suit your GTR.
These rims originally come standard on Evo 6 Extremes.

But.. i KNOW you can do better!!!

lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Havent seen too many tbh!
Seen quite a few on the R32's, looks cool.

Thinner spokes make the wheels look bigger.

I think someone was selling some gold R34 GTR rims on here a few days ago.
Might be worth thinking about.

Try to see if you can get somone to photoshop them onto your car for you to see.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think they are nice.
Midnight purple and gold/bronze seem to go very well.

Why not keep the wheels you have for now until something special comes along and work on the internals of the car (engine, interior, etc, etc)?

Rims can make or break a car, why didnt you keep your old ones???

How much were they worth???

·
Registered
770 Posts
the Meisters are the wrong offset for your BCNR33 as they +40 which is more suited to ECR33 .. you'll need 20mm spacers otherwise they'll look ridiculous...

the 2nd set doesn't event state the offset .. i'd ask the seller to check before making any bids m8 :)

Steve

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
J33LUS said:
I think they are nice.
Midnight purple and gold/bronze seem to go very well.

Why not keep the wheels you have for now until something special comes along and work on the internals of the car (engine, interior, etc, etc)?

Rims can make or break a car, why didnt you keep your old ones???

How much were they worth???
i know i shouldve kept em. they were veilside andrews racing dish, cost over £3k new. they wouldnt have fit the gtr anyway tho cos they were too wide(11.5j)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brooksie said:
the Meisters are the wrong offset for your BCNR33 as they +40 which is more suited to ECR33 .. you'll need 20mm spacers otherwise they'll look ridiculous...

the 2nd set doesn't event state the offset .. i'd ask the seller to check before making any bids m8 :)

Steve
cheers mate. the r34 wheels are looking more and more appealing

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not sure if the first set fit correctly on your R33, have you found out if they do? As mentioned i m sure you can find better, but its down to your choice. As long as you are happy thats all that matters. Im local to the frist set and can take a look at the rims of u want.
regards Matt

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mat B said:
Not sure if the first set fit correctly on your R33, have you found out if they do? As mentioned i m sure you can find better, but its down to your choice. As long as you are happy thats all that matters. Im local to the frist set and can take a look at the rims of u want.
regards Matt
thats very kind of you mat B, but i think im gonna give them a miss. If you look on the guys feedback, he bought these a month ago for £200! He told me he imported them, lying fu**er!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cheers J33lus, im looking at those r34 rims. i think its the same guy thats off here! pictures are the same

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
sadly not Faz .. there were a few sets of Signature model made in black for the Bee*R race cars ... ultra limited additon im afraid and not available to buy unfortunately.

Steve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts