GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That's great,

Is there anymore video of the race?

How's going with the GTR in the world Challange?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's great,

Is there anymore video of the race?

How's going with the GTR in the world Challange?
I have more videos of in car from Sebring, St. Petersburg, and Long Beach. None of them are up right now, but I will load some up. We did 5 races in 2006.

It was a pretty rough year. Tough series, and our first year professional racing. Heaviest car in the series, and we started off not enough power.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Heaviest car in the series, and we started off not enough power.
So what's the plan for the 2007 seasion if I may ask? Going to do anything with the heavy weight issue and the power?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what's the plan for the 2007 seasion if I may ask? Going to do anything with the heavy weight issue and the power?
Well, as far as weight goes an R34 with driver at 3200 lbs minimum is pretty light. The car without driver is about 3040 lbs or so. Thats significantly lighter than lots of R34's.

Getting off more weight costs more money.

As far as power goes. Again money. By Laguna Seca we had the power about right. At St. Pete here, we were about 130 whp down on where we should have been.

Next year. I spent too much time on the whole project this last year. My thing was just 2006. Next year, I am not sure on the plans yet.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Tell Igor once I get back to the states, he owes me a race :D

I wish you guys good luck for next year. Time to wave that GTR banner a little higher in the States.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts