GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleared out the whole gym once. Wasn't feeling too great before hand and it crept out during a particularly heavy bench press. Anyway, it traveled slowly down the full length of the gym and peopke were just throwing weights down and bailing out to get away from it. Haven't been able to repeat the feat since, but I don't eat as much protein these days. A proud moment.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
You’d have to ask my wife as most of mine are done in the night and it’s me laughing about them that wakes her up:chuckle:

Normally after an Indian meal are the best/worst events although I’m not sure what the scale of measurement is for a grim fart.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Usually when I over eat throughout the day consistently I conjure up some epic ones.

If I happen to drive during these occassions I'll let them go freely with the windows closed and then bask in the glory.

The next morning they kind of ferment if I didnt air out the car properly and then a bit of regret sets in.

·
Super Moderator
15,548 Posts
Hmm, well I did manage one round a friends house just before we went out that her mum got full whiff of several hours later. She was apparently convinced something had died in her front room and spent a bit of time looking for it. :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Toni, I'm shocked! Ladies don't fart, or that's what my mother told me :chuckle:

Spicy food and real ale does the trick for me.

If I want the bed to myself I know exactly the recipe needed :smokin:

·
Ooo Matron !
2,009 Posts
In my 1st year at Poly I spent all morning dropping my guts in my room and constantly dreading it if someone knocked on my door. And then a chap a few doors down did - it was like something out of a comedy film; he started taking and then after about 5 seconds it hit him !

That was 30 years ago - ah, happy times.

·
Registered
397 Posts
In my 1st year at Poly I spent all morning dropping my guts in my room and constantly dreading it if someone knocked on my door. And then a chap a few doors down did - it was like something out of a comedy film; he started taking and then after about 5 seconds it hit him !

That was 30 years ago - ah, happy times.
I imagine his face somewhat resembled your avatar :chuckle:

·
Registered
22 Posts
One of my finest moments occurred on a Canal boating holiday with 5 of my mates.
On the trip I discovered my liking for Stout and being young drank large amounts every evening, as you do.
The effect on one's gas production you can all imagine, one evening as we were leaving for the pub I popped out a rather large one just before exiting the boat.
Fast forward to the end of the evening and somehow we'd persuaded some girls to come back to our boat, unfortunately as the door was opened my gas cloud wafted out and the girls caught the full force as we were being gentleman and letting them get on first.
Happy days.

SLG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts