GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, im new to this forum so sorry if im out of place in anyway.

My name is Ken, i am a half japanese half american who lives in australia. I have lived most of my life here, and speak some japanese. My first languages are english and mandarin chinese. It is great to meet you all. :)

I am returning to japan for the first time in quite some time, so i am wanting to meet other car enthusiasts here. I will be in tokyo from october 7th to october 29th of this year, and really would like to see some of the car scene here and would be ULTIMATELY greatful to anybody who can show me around and some of the scene.

here in australia i own these cars.

white ae86 trueno with smallport NA 4age engine (very lacking compared to your GT-Rs hehe)

aw11 mr2

ORIGINAL cooper S

im used to driving small lightweight and underpowered old cars, so i would forever be in debt to anybody who can show me around and maybe take me for a little drive hehe.

thanks guys, my email is [email protected] (please use english or chinese to speak to me as its easiest)

THANKS GREATLY !! (ps if my post has any akward spelling, its proberly due to my laptops "G" key not working very well, so excuse my wrighting) :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ken, gave you seen this thread? Should be an Izu drive around the time you're here so keep an eye on it....

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/121912-izu-drive-october-2009-a.html

If the drive doesn't happen then there's the monthly meet at Daikoku.
thanks Nick ! i posted in the thread about the Izu drive. by the way, on my stay im going to take the ferry out to izu oshima to see miharayama^_^

anywhoo. when in the month are the monthly Daikouku PA meets ? im looking foward to seeing ~~

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh thanks RHDJapan. (by the way, what is your name ? it feels so impersonal to call you RHDJapan lol)

where exactly are you guys located ? i will have to drop by.

Im staying around shinjuku ku.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
thanks Nick ! i posted in the thread about the Izu drive. by the way, on my stay im going to take the ferry out to izu oshima to see miharayama^_^

anywhoo. when in the month are the monthly Daikouku PA meets ? im looking foward to seeing ~~

thanks
Ken, the montly Daikoku meets are usually the second Wed of each month. Dino (DCD) sends out the call to gather...

So hopefully we'll see you in a couple of weeks!

Aki

1 - 6 of 6 Posts