GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Say you didn't like any of the colours offered, but would pay more for a brand new GTR in the colour you like...possible? What if that car were one of the special edition Nismo ones....Yes or no?

(God I'm so transparent, LOL) Just idly wondering.

·
Administrator
31,835 Posts
lol, this thread should just say "would Nissan make me a yellow one? " lol

·
Super Moderator
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. Well I do want one but try as I might, can't engage with any of the colours on offer. Wrapping turns me cold after what's happened to some people. It's important to us girls, alright?!:chuckle:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
A chap called Aidy on the MLR was in the same situation. Have a yellow Evo 8. Wanted a yellow Evo X. They didn't do it in that colour, but he ended up with one somehow.

Can ask the question if you like

·
Super Moderator
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You bastard Mook, LOL

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Not sure about Nissan, but with Land Rover I wanted a non-standard colour and they just wanted to charge me the metallic cost + £2,500 for a special one off painting session.

Hate this thread now... maybe I could have ordered a yellow one. :(

·
Super Moderator
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure about Nissan, but with Land Rover I wanted a non-standard colour and they just wanted to charge me the metallic cost + £2,500 for a special one off painting session.

Hate this thread now... maybe I could have ordered a yellow one. :(
Interesting!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Yes, I wanted a Defender in Camel Trophy "Sandglow". But a new one.
Mum and Dad bought a new marina in sandglow back in the day!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Why don't you buy Richard's and treat it to a proper top notch respray? Still be cheaper than buying a brand new MY14 :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would never colour change a car, just don't think it's the same. Plus devalues it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts