GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
That sounds like his car has not depreciated much if it is still worth 46k after nearly a year (if it was one of the early cars). Remember with the original price and the 15% VAT a black edition without satnav would have cost around £54300

·
Registered
358 Posts
I didn't realise they used to be that cheap. Expensive service though, right?
depends on how it's been driven. Doesn't need to be. Litchfield prices are very reasonable. Also; even if disks and pads are needed the atermarket options now higher spec and half the price!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I didn't realise they used to be that cheap. Expensive service though, right?
If it was tracked or driven hard then it would need any combination of tyres/brakes/transmission oil. All of which are going to cost a lot if done by the HPC. Can get it all pretty much half price elsewhere for the same/better kit.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Probably been launched to death !!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I have a Brake kit for it !!! Inc NEW Brembo Rotors and Pads !! (also a second hand set of Brembo calipers)

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
steve stop sellin on every thread, poeple are maoning.

anyway you want to much for them! non-for-sale thread......

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Not on every thread ol chap just ones pertinant or where someone suggest they may need or want some brakes ! LOL

They are much cheaper than an HPC !!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
OK wrists slapped !! ;-)

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rip off then - about £2K at Litchfields. I know some people are loaded but why would you pay that much extra if you knew there was an alternative??

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I highly doubt those consumables will have been HPC supplied. Nobody in their right mind should pay stealer prices when aftermarket replacements and even OEM parts can be sourced cheaper elsewhere.

Sounds like the usual inflated BS in a car advert to me....

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well, I have to say of the 40 or so cars on Autotrader the only car that matches my age and spec if for sale at roughly what I paid new. I guess there will always be those who need a quick sale or who have no warranty or dodgy history. I think residuals are still bloody strong.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts