GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys had my gtr detailed, ceramic coated and had Xpel ppf done and i was truly amazed at the amazing job done by the team at Onyx Automotive in West Brom(Birmingham). Great guys and very competitively priced. Honestly I was blown away with how perfectly the ppf was fitted and they went the extra mile by removing the wheels and cleaning the arch liners, calipers and wheels inside out then ceramic coateting the liners, calipers and wheels inside out. The also did the full car underneath and carbon under tray. I've had two brand new Katsura Orange gtrs now thanks to God and i ain't never seen how amazing this finish has come out... Amazing different. I'll get my lad to put some pics up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks really good had the same Xpel ppf with Fusion ceramic coating on my M3 comp from PwPro which you sorted for me, can see it***8217;s handy using a local fitter

·
Vendor
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks really good had the same Xpel ppf with Fusion ceramic coating on my M3 comp from PwPro which you sorted for me, can see it’s handy using a local fitter
First time that I've had work done from onyx and honestly really blown away by the quality finish and such nice guys to deal with. We did some work for them and did a deal.

·
Vendor
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks wicked. This may be a siy question but why ceramic and xpel ppf?
Whole car inside out is ceramic coated to preserve and protect the paintwork and then the full front end including A pilars and door mirrors ppf'd to prevent stone chipping which most cars especially the gtrs suffer from. Ive seen some horrific front end paint jobs to rectify the stonechip issues and they never match especially on pearlescent colours like Katsura Orange.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts