GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if anyone has seen these before, but i just stumbled upon this discovery..

i previously had NO CLUE that the Arab guys were drifting... LIKE THIS!~

you have to check out these videos... these guys are packing a toyota camry FULL of people.. and then doing the most rediculous style of driving i have ever seen.. there is ZERO sense of style.. and IMHO this is the opposite of drifting... this is retarded... i don't know what to say... i mean those 360's and 720's they're doing are the FUNNIEST thing in the world~!!!!! these cars are so hilarious. the bounce of the suspension is probably what im finding so funnt and the fact that the car is crammed with people!

just watch, and see what u think. honestly, i couldnt stop laughing when i saw this.

YouTube - Arab Drifting

YouTube - best arab drift video shot

YouTube - Saudi Arab Drifting

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya but honestly.. i don't feel the least bit bad for them... they should go to a track if they wanna do that crap... and the spectators are just as dumb. lol

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Where have you been? lol. This stuff is years old but some of them sure do have some skills, another one is driving at high speed on 2 wheels in Patrols and landcruisers or shoe skating at about 60mph while hangin off the door.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Crazy stuff. They're hitting some speeds there.

You wanna see some of the Patrols they're driving out there. BIG power 4x4's.

Look that up. Unreal seeing a 2 1/2 tonne car beat a Lamborghini Murchielago

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i must admit they do some crazy stuff in saudi

when i was in jeddah i saw some crazy stuff on bikes and quads near the beach

unfortunately i didnt know where to go for the car seen

·
Registered
52 Posts
Let me see if I have this right. First you don't bother to click up that seat belt! Then you just scrub off some el cheapo imported snow tires that melt in 35° plus weather. Did I miss something?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts