GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I love insurance threads.

Let me know how you get on with your house insurance.....I'll get the suit dry cleaned just incase its a good un.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
PMSL :D

But that is actually a very good price :thumbsup:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My point exactly at 32 with points it's cheaper than my navara was. So sorry Flynn I just thought I would let people know who's quoting a good price at the mo, especially when admiral quotes 875

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
My point exactly at 32 with points it's cheaper than my navara was. So sorry Flynn I just thought I would let people know who's quoting a good price at the mo, especially when admiral quotes 875
No need to apologise buddy...just get them house insurance quotes up soon. I cant wait.....Ive just phone my mum, and she's said good luck with them. We are all rooting for you here buddy. I know I shouldn't have, but Ive got the kids out of bed as they were too excited to sleep.

We are all wearing our Tshirts too..........

The rest of you people who want the tshirts, you can get them here

Design your own t-shirt - Create custom t-shirts | Spreadshirt

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I was just so impressed seeing as it's a black edition they did say if I bought a premium it would be half the price as no one wants them
lol:chuckle:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I was just so impressed seeing as it's a black edition they did say if I bought a premium it would be half the price as no one wants them
That's good news. So all the premium edition owners from 09-13 will be happy.

I've got a recaro edition from next week, so doesn't really concern me, but thanks for sharing buddy. Thanks heaps

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
No need to apologise buddy...just get them house insurance quotes up soon. I cant wait.....Ive just phone my mum, and she's said good luck with them. We are all rooting for you here buddy. I know I shouldn't have, but Ive got the kids out of bed as they were too excited to sleep.

LMFAO!!!! :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Down boys!

I got £750 for a Stage 5 with 25k of mods from Pace Ward :chuckle:

The wife's standard Focus ST was £800.......... :eek:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I love insurance threads.

Let me know how you get on with your house insurance.....I'll get the suit dry cleaned just incase its a good un.

lol:chuckle:
LMFAO!!!! :chuckle::chuckle:
Awesome, PMSL :)
Thanks all.

Let's not all gang up on 15delux though. He genuinely thought we'd all enjoy another insurance thread. I mean who doesn't.....

I know that I'm the funniest person on the internet, but you all need to calm down. Show the man some support, he's out there trawling the internet looking for cheaper insurance for everybody.

:GrowUp:

·
Registered
150 Posts

You should have your own show mate!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts