GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Its definatly a GTR body with 4 doors (flared arches front and rear) IIRC there was i limited run of 4 door GTR's produced.
One of the experts will know the truth. :p
Rear end looks feckin ugly though IMO.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tis true, Autech did indeed produce a number of 4 door R33 GTR's, running gear, engine etc. all GTR standard. Can't recall exactly how many were made though. Personally think it is dead ugly:p

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
mammaryman said:
Tis true, Autech did indeed produce a number of 4 door R33 GTR's, running gear, engine etc. all GTR standard. Can't recall exactly how many were made though. Personally think it is dead ugly:p
sorry nothing to do with the thread...love your avatar

Shamoan....M.F. :chuckle:

·
6,821 Posts
BUG4LIFE said:
http://translate.google.com/transla...t=result&prev=/search?q=Best-R&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

I just can't believe the number of low mile, amazing R34 GTR's Best-R have got!!! The 5,000km Nur at the top - no price but wow wow wow, a midnight purple 6000km V-Spec futher down the page just over Y5m, a bunch of bayside blue V-Specs!!!! :bowdown1:

My god I want one bad :)
Best-R are very friendly dudes . . . especially the secretary girl . .I wonder if she still works there??:bawling:

·
Registered
45 Posts
whoflungdung said:
sorry nothing to do with the thread...love your avatar

Shamoan....M.F. :chuckle:

LOL:clap: Doesn't get recognised that often over here in Kiwi land......although I've got a mate from up north over here (who really does do a good impression of scary spice) and he is common as mooook
:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts