GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a wrap colour that's a good match for DMG?

The reason I ask is because I want my plastic side skirts and the rear exhause surround/valance in the same as the rest of the bodywork (DMG), but I don't really wanna get em sprayed.

I'd love to hear if anyone has done this or has looked into it, or if any of the Pro's on here could advise?

Daryl

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks FLYNN.

So it sounds like it might be possible then!
Only thing is, I don't need rolls and rolls of it hahaha.

.......Paul, could you add to this mate? Would very much appreciate it if you could....or anyone else for that matter ;-)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've read online that the best way would be to take petrol catch door off and take to a Printers along with a sample piece of matt white vinyl, then ask them to print on the vinyl until they get the match of the petrol cap.
Then print a roll of Matt white vinyl with that colour, then laminate it accordingly.

Well my best mate has his own screen printing business and he has all the latest gear in his place, so I might ask him to do this for me.

Does this sound viable or not?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys,

I guess your right lol.
I'll probably use the ones that are on as they already have a few marks on them, then IF I ever want to go back to standard I will look for another set of lowers.

.....no need for them just yet FLYNN, but thanks anyway mate ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.