GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Anyone got any good/bad info on these guys?

Am looking at making the trip to see one of there cars and need to see if they deal in higher grade stuff.

They weren't massively helpful on the phone but my feeling is that they have a large stock.

Any info appreciated.

·
Vendor
12,628 Posts
what are you looking for?

Hi Guys

Anyone got any good/bad info on these guys?

Am looking at making the trip to see one of there cars and need to see if they deal in higher grade stuff.

They weren't massively helpful on the phone but my feeling is that they have a large stock.

Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've never dealt with them...but have not seen many good reviews.... was told to steer clear of the bradford area as a rule...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ust done a search on this site and a few others................. Not good.

It seems that they have no pride in what they bring in?

Does anybody have anything good to say?

davew: Looking at a 32gtr.

The one they have is a 94' it's high mileaged but definately priced to sell.

I think i'm gonna go down anyways and individually judge the car on it's merit's i can handle the bad customer service as long as the cars ok.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
am sure I heard they buy up low grade auction cars...run a cloth over them and sell them for pretty high prices... but as I said...I have never used them...or set foot in their premises...and I have no intention of ever doing either in the future..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If i remember correctly these guys are related in some way to keighly trade centre and have alot of bad press.

From my own experience dont even waste a second of your time with anything to do with keighly trade centre. I didnt buy a car from them however did waste a full day going to see a car they said was in mint condition to get there and find steering barrel messed up, badly painted body panels, tins of spray paint in corner of showroom etc to name simply a couple of points

·
Registered
253 Posts
A friend and I drove from the Scottish Highlands to Keighly for a look, turned out to be a wasted journey although we were expecting the worst.

All the cars outside were hanging and the ones inside just as bad! Loads of Evo's, some with holes in the roof(!) even saw one with a welded A-Pillar!!

If WRC sales have any affiliation with Keighly then I wouldn't bother.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went, saw, PURCHASED!!

I think if anyone is doing a search and reading this my advice is. Do your research. Know what your looking at. Then you can trust what you see rather than what your being told.

All in all the guys were all cool. Until I was adamant I wanted the car out for a test drive and they had to move like 7 cars to get it out.

There ended up being a lot of extra parts on the car they never knew about so it's handy that they don't really look at them.

Maybe I was a lucky one.............. Or unlucky suppose time will tell.!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Bear in mind an R32GTR is a very cheap car to buy and a very expensive car to run if anything goes wrong. Rule of thumb is you get what you pay for and todays bargain is tomorrows nightmare. There are always exceptions of course.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I hope it all goes well for you..And the aftersales is up to scratch..

Got mine from Autobmc .. Needed a new tie rod .. They sent me one( overseae) free of charge ... That's good service !

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
Bear in mind an R32GTR is a very cheap car to buy and a very expensive car to run if anything goes wrong. Rule of thumb is you get what you pay for and todays bargain is tomorrows nightmare. There are always exceptions of course.
totally true

wouldnt touch them with a 10ft pole but thats just what ive read on here

if it means a sale of course they are going to move 7 cars for you :p

·
Registered
794 Posts
unless you bought it to build it.... seen many 15-20k 'mint' gtrs blow, might as well a 4k gtr

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
One guy I know bought an Evo 6 off of them, it's quite a decent car and he hasn't had any problems yet. I told him about the bad reputation on the forums after he showed me the car, but he seemed to be happy with it.

Marc

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
wrc

hi there boys. Well what can i say about these guys. im from yeaden round the corner from bradford there all drug dealer covering up there money. I would neva trust anyone in bradford area to do any kind off bussiness there to DODGY.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi there boys. Well what can i say about these guys. im from yeaden round the corner from bradford there all drug dealer covering up there money. I would neva trust anyone in bradford area to do any kind off bussiness there to DODGY.
while i realy don't give a shit about wrc or what you want to post about them, i wouldn't want to see one of the forum guys in trouble,

saying something like that to the world is not the best idea you ever had.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts