GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to find some 33 or 34 turbos, or non ceramic r32's. im over them!

located in the US

kind of on a budget but let me know what you have!
i have some parts i can trade if wanted such as a tomei oil pan baffle and greddy timing cover, both new in box!
im hoping i can skip by with something under £250+shipping since i am out of work atm, but im willing to work something out for a good set. i can find some in that price range at upgarage, problem is they have been gone too quick for me to grab! hoping someone whos upgrading might help me out. thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes someone pointed that out to me, but its my understanding its the early r32 ones that are prone to exploding :flame: the car only had 43k miles when it went

i found an amazing set on upgarage but just barely out of my range. 34s but they cost more because they have manifolds and dumps with them... :chairshot

·
Registered
627 Posts
got a set off a 33GTR. they've done about 50k when they came off the car.
they were perfect. pulled well, no shaft play or smoking. there was no extra boost put through them. they ran totally standard. ive got them in the for sale section. i'm looking for the money your talking about.

thanks

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've got a set of R33 ones which did 0-46,000 miles on standard boost and then 46,000-51,000 at 385bhp - as mapped and set up by Abbey Motorsport.
Looking for £200 + shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts