GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
i viewed this two weekends back,and saw it on eBay for only £6500 before the classified ad ended

Nissan : Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec Twin Turbo, 2.6, S-Reg

it's not as bad as the picture's show it is,no rust underneath,though is rust on inner lip of arches,and a large dent on the rear LHS lower bumper/spat area,just visible in pictures.

For a Series 3 it's bloody cheap,however it was a grade 3 at auction,and I reckon you could pick it up for £6000,does need atleast £1000 spent to get it mint

Drive's fine,stock apart from exhaust/filter and defo feels stock!

·
Vendor
12,679 Posts
i viewed this two weekends back,and saw it on eBay for only £6500 before the classified ad ended

Nissan : Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec Twin Turbo, 2.6, S-Reg

it's not as bad as the picture's show it is,no rust underneath,though is rust on inner lip of arches,and a large dent on the rear LHS lower bumper/spat area,just visible in pictures.

For a Series 3 it's bloody cheap,however it was a grade 3 at auction,and I reckon you could pick it up for £6000,does need atleast £1000 spent to get it mint

Drive's fine,stock apart from exhaust/filter and defo feels stock!
Hasnt it got the wrong lights and interior for an S3 Version though? Would you consider a v-spec with knackered engine?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
nope Dave it has Xenon lights and the red interior found in Series 3's,i was thinking about getting it,but settled for something with a bit more poke in the end ;)

·
Vendor
12,679 Posts
nope Dave it has Xenon lights and the red interior found in Series 3's,i was thinking about getting it,but settled for something with a bit more poke in the end ;)
Wow! Its a bargain then!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
it's really stupidly cheap,but as said it needs work done on it,and also has no alarm/underseal etc,has only covered like 3 miles in a year though

after i factored in all the costs it'll end up costing me around £9000 or so,and i found something else in that price range instead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts