GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now has a new look and the names now official.........up till now it's been a redirection or having to put the IP address straight in...........not sure if any of you guys are interested.............I'm still developing it, but thought you might be keen to have a look now

I've got all the video's sorted............there's about 2GB in total, maybe a little more and a few other pics etc etc .

Haven't even had chance to add a link to my R34 yet.............but it'll get there.

Let me know what you think ??

Cheers
Fraser

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well I was going to ask...

... Where to find pictures of the original R34 colours, but you saved my the job. Cheers :smokin:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Looking good

Hi,

The site looks good, but I am finding the download rate painfully slow (3.kb/s - was expecting at least 30kb/s).

Was this down to everyone on the borad just trying to get stuff, or is that the best I can hope for?

Im not having a moan, just having to leave my pc on overnight to get stuff

:D

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it's just due to heavy traffic..........we've got a 100MB/s fibre straight to our ISP which is great for local traffic, but our International connection outside of NZ is really more prone to heavy traffic issues.

Little NZ doesn't really have huge amounts of incoming traffic capabilities although the fibres there, just not enough money in using it here in NZ..........it will get there with time..............saying that I hope the slowness you're getting is just temporary due to traffic.

Let me know if it improves or stays the same, I'll see what I can do.

Cheers
Fraser

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I used to get about 610kb/sec downloads and 140kb/sec uploads on my Blueyonder cable modem not long ago (I found out how to hack the upload/download cap off of it). Being a nice person I informed Telewest how it was done. :rolleyes:

Anyway that's by the by - nice site canman, although I couldn't find any pics of the 19" rim equipped LM Limited R33 (what a mouthful) you said was on there... :(

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Fraser,
I'm experiencing problems.

I can get to your home page, but whwn I go into 'movies'
then seclect 'GT-R', I get an error message.:(

Now I'm at work and I think it could be ou fire wall that is preventing
me from seeing the movies.

As I haven't got the net at home I'm unable to prove my idea.

Could you see this as the possible problem?????:confused:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The site's really basic from a structure point of view so I don't know why you're having issues. Firewalls normally only get fussy when there's secure pages or something that requires ports other than port 80 (HTML port) to be opened............this isn't the case with my site.

What browser are you using ?????? Have only tested with MS Explorer 5.5 and 6.0

May be a Netscape issue.

Let me know what the issue is a I'd like to fix if it's a me problem, but I've have 3100 seperate visitors and none have has any technical problems !

Fraser

1 - 19 of 19 Posts