GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
R34

I owned this car from new until November 2006. I sold it back to Middlehurst with c.30k miles on it. The car was always serviced by MH and was trouble free with the exception of a replacement warranty gearbox after I think 15,000 miles. The box was replaced as a precaution. Other than an induction kit and HKS exhaust it was standard although I note its had a few mods since I sold it. If I had space I'd have bought it back last year while I was waiting for my R35. I also should have kept the plate !

If you need anything else send me a private message.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks chap!! i figured its been looked after judging by the paintwork etc... looks mint!

will report back this weekend after the viewing! :smokin:

many thanks.

Benji.

·
Registered
318 Posts
X2 GTR

A sad day when I sold that car. Unfortunately the M5 I bought was so much more usable every day particularly for the motorway miles.

The car is in Warrington I think so I'd get MH to have a really good look at it if you're thinking of buying it.

The car wasn't used on track days or similar in my ownership. There was a little rust that was tidied up at the back but the car was garaged and rarely used in the winter or the wet.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I inquired about this car, had 4 owners in total but apparently in "tip top" condition.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
besty - you made my day when i was walking from the mosque after jumma that day! guess your the one with the white R35 now?
sorry for off topic convo

·
Registered
253 Posts
How did the viewing go Benji?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts