GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hi Jurgen, they were both with me and were running solid 11.9 quarters with UK LC activated :thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi Jurgen, they were both with me and were running solid 11.9 quarters with UK LC activated :thumbsup:
Yip spot on the times i saw with my standard car 11.8 dead was the best using UK LC but late 11.8's and early 11.9's was the norm.

Stage 2 COBB and Full Ti exhaust and Y Pipe has got me down to 11.5's

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yip spot on the times i saw with my standard car 11.8 dead was the best using UK LC but late 11.8's and early 11.9's was the norm.

Stage 2 COBB and Full Ti exhaust and Y Pipe has got me down to 11.5's
So does the UK LC activate at about 3k rpm Scotty? Are there plans for someone like Cobb to override the ECU and raise the launch rpm to something like the JDM models?

·
Registered
565 Posts
So does the UK LC activate at about 3k rpm Scotty? Are there plans for someone like Cobb to override the ECU and raise the launch rpm to something like the JDM models?
Yes mate between 2.8 and 3k.

The guys on NAGTROC in the States have put a few tips on how to raise this rpm slightly. There cars all had the LC revised and the launch rpms "dropped" to the same level as ours.

When the brake is depressed and you push the pedal to the floor the car will rise to around the 3k mark.

If you then dab the throttle again a few times, e.g release it and very quickly push it to the floor again you can get above 3k for the launch.

How much difference it makes i don't know.

The 60 foot times really let the car down and if these could be improved it would make a difference.

Not sure if COBB have any plans to do anything on this.

If anybody has the experience of Launch Control Anti Lag etc to be able to do anything it would probably be Haltech who have an ECU out for the car.

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stock GTR 11.9

stage 2 Cobb + exhaust 11.5

stage 3 cobb + exhaust + turbo outlet downpipes + actuators = 11.1 (dip into 10's smaller wheels)
false you dont need 18 " just cooler weather lol..

i will get a ten my next run..

hope you there to see it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts