GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Xenon bulbs getting older in your R35 and as a results they will dim over time. Kaizer Motor is proud to offer an upgrade solution for our customers. We have OSRAM XENARC NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED bulbs in stock as a straight replacement for your factory bulbs.
Benefits are:

• Up to 70 % more light on the road
  • Light cone up to 20 meters longer
  • Up to 5 % whiter light
  • Efficient xenon technology
  • The most powerful xenon automotive lighting in the world
Please contact us for a fully fitted price.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not being funny mate but these are £54 on ebay,the exact same lamp for 1

simon
Hi Simon, thanks for pointing out how competitive our price is.:bowdown1: That mean I'm charging the customer the "Ebay" price and £26.67+VAT to remove both front wheels, plastic wheel arch covers and replacing the bulbs than put everything back together.Regards Sly.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm honestly not having a dig here,i was just pointing out the price difference,i didn't realise you fitted them and there was so much involved in fitting these lamps,so well done on the price it is indeed a bargain.

simon

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Best "Xenon bulb" thread I've seen in years! lmao

Great price, especially as it includes the fitting, which aint so easy on an R35.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As we managed to get an other 10 set of these in stock at the same price we can still offer this upgrade at £140 including fitting(while stock lasts). ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
On the topic of replacement xenon bulbs I put in the below and very happy with them
D2S Philips X-treme Vision Gen2 35W 4800K Xenon HID Bulb.

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
On the topic of replacement xenon bulbs I put in the below and very happy with them
Any pictures of them on etc?? taa

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Any pictures of them on etc?? and how much brighter than stock?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts