GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , well sold my 35 yesterday, going abroad. Sad but really missing it already and thinking about how long till I can afford a bayside 20 plate one馃檮馃檮馃檮馃檮
I鈥檝e got the standard eba y pipe(12k) old, anyone know what there worth before I list it in her??
Also standard air boxes and bovs with pipe work?? I haven鈥檛 a scooby doo what there worth if anything??
thanks guys

Registered
Hi guys , well sold my 35 yesterday, going abroad. Sad but really missing it already and thinking about how long till I can afford a bayside 20 plate one馃檮馃檮馃檮馃檮
I鈥檝e got the standard eba y pipe(12k) old, anyone know what there worth before I list it in her??
Also standard air boxes and bovs with pipe work?? I haven鈥檛 a scooby doo what there worth if anything??
thanks guys
Hi.
Just sold my MY17 Y pipe for 拢250 and Air boxes with K&Ns for 拢75.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Wicked tekki that gives me a real guid as what to put them up for on here, I don鈥檛 suppose you sold a standard DSC controller?? I had Hughes on my 35 and obviously I鈥檝e got the Nissan original one in the box and ain鈥檛 got a clue if there worth listing mate???
Ps you sell them on here also bud??

Registered
No DSC so no idea on value. I sold down pipes, ecutek controller and injectors. Best of luck with the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts