GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At title,i want to know more about Yahoo auctions in Japan.

How can i register onto the website?
How can i read the description without having billions of question marks,and be in english?
What do i have to do to buy a car from the auction site?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Japfreak786

You will need:
1: Japanese fonts installed on your pc, or use google toolbar

2: Forget about bidding unless you can read and speak fluent Japanese, however is you can, you would need a Japanese address to registure from, so you can bid (if your going to ask questions in English however, you could be waiting a long, long time for a reply)

3: You will need an agent to collect the car for you, de-registure it, book it onto a ship and add insurance (the agent will also check that the car has all its important documents and has not been in a severe accident)

An agent is really the only way that your going to purchase a car from Japan from yahoo auctions.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dude,

I have a guy in the UK he's a trader who deals with an agent in Japan for Yahoo Auction stuff - just bought over a lovely starlet :). He would obviously want to make something out of this so if you're interested let me know and I'll put you i touch with him.

Cheers
Ad

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lono9885 said:
Dude,

I have a guy in the UK he's a trader who deals with an agent in Japan for Yahoo Auction stuff - just bought over a lovely starlet :). He would obviously want to make something out of this so if you're interested let me know and I'll put you i touch with him.

Cheers
Ad

That would be great,you have pm.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Get a quote from the guy as to his fee. Ask him how he can keep the fee "visible" so you know there are no other hidden charges in there. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts