GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got inspiration from the other thread with the black S15 :)
Here are some pics of my car.

It's pretty much stock on the outside for the moment.
Might get Nissan OEM aero frontbar and sideskirts this winter so it looks lower.

with BBS trackwheels on

From the latest car show.

Here are some pics of my Skyline which is somewhere on the ocean right now. ETA Gothenburg january 15th :D

Here are more pics of the S15.
My photoalbum
Voodoo People Imagegallery :: Yakozan

·
6,817 Posts
That looks awsome mate, two great cars:bowdown1:

I really have to get into an S15 as soon as possible . . .:squintdan

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments :)

Will enjoy comparing the two performance-wise.
the Skyline is stock though(except exhasut), so the S15 should be faster runing about 240-250hp @ the rear wheels with uprated suspension and brakes with less weight on top of that.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Both look really nice mate, hopefully i can hijack the boat and steal those volks off your skyline for mine mmmmm :D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
my S15 was quicker than my GTR as a drive with just stage 1 tuning.
The GTR was faster with a better 0-60 time but from A to b there wasn't much quicker.
And it is a pretty car to look at too.

Black looks cool especially with the white wheels:)

The silvia was the best car I have ever had..... I think...

you have got to love the skyline though it is just a bit boring to drive compared to a silvia, but 0-60 was always superb in the GTR..and 120-170 just blows the silvia into the weeds but normal fast B/A road drivving was so rewarding in the silvia.

/Steve

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The S15 is pretty quick. But getting the power to the pavement in first and second is another story ;)
Will sort the rear camber and see if it gets better.

Anyone know what boost is safe to run on a R33GTS-T with kakimoto cat-back and Apexi power intake?

Might have a spare boost controller if i get the new HKS unit for the S15.

Bonus pic of the daily driver :flame: :chuckle:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Realy liking the black/white wheels S15 alot, this is my ideal runabout :smokin: ,this is my next project for defo

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Realy liking the black/white wheels S15 alot, this is my ideal runabout :smokin: ,this is my next project for defo

the black BBS wheels will be fitted to the Skyline and the Te37s to the S15.
But I really like the look of the SSRs and the white.

Will consider what looks best.
It's a shame to just have the SSRs as track-wheels because they were very very expensive when they where sold (discontinued now).
But I really want 18" for street use.

Also considering selling the Volks and getting white Work Emotions CR kai in 18" or maybe some Nismo LMGT4.

I'll try some combinations when the Skyline gets here.
Wheels is a real PITA to decide what to use :runaway:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh looksie looksie new pics :)

Used UK regplates I got with the S15 only to draw less attention from the authorities on the short journey home.
The car came de-registered and uninsured. But it was just a couple of hundred meters to the garage so I couldn't be arsed to call a tow-truck and pay megabucks for that short drive.

Outside condition was very very good.
Inside needs a little work. But it's easy fixes. New gear and handbrake boots and some paint on the centre console and some general cleaning is needed.
Overall it's pretty good. Nowhere near the S15 though.
The wing will have to get repainted as there is a bad repair paintjob on it. But I knew this before I bought it.

Felt kinda sluggish and not as quick and stable as the S15. Strangled might be a good word to use here. But then again this one is stock and I didn't floor it because I was running on fumes and I need to reset the ECU with 98RON fuel in it.

Engine noise was superb though. :)
Straight 6 with Kakimoto catback sounds lurvley. :D

I'll go back to the garage tonight and wash it :)

Edit: Oh and the TE37s....

Can I get a BRAND NEW CONDITION :D
Not a single mark on them and tires looks like new too :)

Did I mention I'm very happy today :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
because of some paperwork issues I haven't been able to get the Skyline road legal yet. But hopefully on the 27th of August it will be.

Good thing I have the S15 to ease my mind with :)
Here are some pics from a trackday here in Sweden called "Jap-Meet"

New front is on and sideskirts. Nissan OEM items. Also added some other bits including speed bleeders for the brakes. Really makes brake bleeding simple to do yourself.

·
Registered
180 Posts
liked the last wheels, you need a vielside front bumper and at least a single rear spoiler!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See you've put the Skyline's wheeks on the S15, nice :)
I think they suit the S15 better, offset was spot on. The Skyline now stands on Black BBS mesh wheels :)

liked the last wheels, you need a vielside front bumper and at least a single rear spoiler!
Thank you :)
Don't like the Veilside front though. Just got this Aero front fitted this spring and I really like it. It's ABS plastic too.
I was talking to a guy in Denmark about a duck-tail spoiler (also Nissan OEM item) but haven't heard from him in a couple of months.

Don't like big wings. At least not for street cars.
Want this to look classy and not tuner-ish.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have to agree

Not to Hijack!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New pics of the Skyline which is finally road-legal here in Sweden :D
Took a good 6 months to get the papers needed.

Been driving it for a while now and it's very comfy :)
Doesn't seem to pull that good, but the engine sound is great.
Being used to 4-bangers I often shift to early as the engine sounds like it's revving more than it is :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts