GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You were behind me on Ley Street from the Gants Hill end to Ilford. I was in the midnight purple r33 with black wheels.

On Sunday night 9pm

Anyone?

·
Registered
330 Posts
yellow gtr

thats my old car i was in the silver one behind it,got stuck at the lights but didnt see you

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tony1 said:
thats my old car i was in the silver one behind it,got stuck at the lights but didnt see you
didnt see ya mate. 3 gtr's in a row eh?? must have looked :smokin:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GeorgeBush said:
I live near Ilford, if there are a few people with Skylines around here it'd be good to meet up etc.
i live in gants hill, whereabouts are you? prob seen your car about...

r32,33,34?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I live in Hainault, only had my latest Skyline about 2 weeks, it's a white R33 GTR.

When I worked in Ilford and used to get the bus in I'd see purple R33 GTR parked on the front on a house in Gants Hill kinda opposite the car park next to the library.

Do you know this person, is it you?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GeorgeBush said:
I live in Hainault, only had my latest Skyline about 2 weeks, it's a white R33 GTR.

When I worked in Ilford and used to get the bus in I'd see purple R33 GTR parked on the front on a house in Gants Hill kinda opposite the car park next to the library.

i know which one your talking about. its not me. that guy only had his for about a month i think.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GeorgeBush said:
Yeah it did seem to go pretty quickly.

Anyhow, would be good to arrange a local meet or something sometime.
definitely, i know 4 people with gtr's in our area

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cant beleivce i havent seen any of you???

def gonna all meet up.

Emil, you have family in gants hill? we're prob related!

Woo-you keeping it??

·
Registered
510 Posts
GeorgeBush said:

I think ive seen your car, i was in my R32 a few weeks back and saw a white R33 gtr on Ley street going towards Barkingside!

·
Registered
399 Posts
That *could* have been me, only had mine 2 weeks tomorrow though. I can often be found down Ley Street/Cranbrook Road/Barkingside when collecting the missus. Will be going down Ley Street to The Exchange today at around 11:45 if any spotters are interested ;).

Speaking of white R33 GTR's I had a meeting last night near city airport and after it I was waiting at lights on a bridge near Canary Wharf and another white R33 GTR rolled past, what are the odds of that!

We're definitely going to have to arrange a meet as there seem to be a lot of us owners around here. Anyone wanna set a provisional date and venue?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Newbury Park Sainsbury's car park for a venue?:D

or maybe Ilford Lane Shell Petrol Station;)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GeorgeBush said:
I'm liking the idea of Newbury Park Sainsbury's, big ol car park away from the main roads so we shouldn't bother anyone.
and more importantly about 30 seconds from my house:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts