GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE (Due to time waters and Joy Riders !!)

1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-S. YELLOW.

2.5 ltr STRAIGHT SIX, TWIN OVER HEAD CAM, VARIABLE VALVE TIMING, SINGLE TURBO PRODUCING SOME:-

275 bhp AND 300ft lbs OF TORQUE (more TORQUE than a standard R34 GT-R)

The car has minor modifications of LARGER Downpipes and FULL TRUST Induction Kit. It also has a £3k NISMO full body kit, Xenon lights, Climate Control, Air Bags, PAS, PAB, PAC, Traction Control (more fun switched off), Category 1 Thatcham Alarm inc Full Closure System. I have installed a very nice and expensive Blaupunkt Hi Fi system with a 5 CD auto-changer in the dashboard. (To save you having to go to the boot to change CD’s !!) etc etc.

I have had the car for a year and covered only 8000 miles in it. The car has only covered a total of 26,000 miles. I am being forced to sell it due to being made redundant. (Again !!) The car has never been used on a circuit and has been used as my daily pride and joy. (When I was working !!) It has been cleaned, covered up and garaged for the last month.

The car has recently undergone an extensive valet where I have also cleaned the engine and engine compartment; the rest of the car is in immaculate condition.
I have a service history from Japan for the vehicle and also a UK service history.

I am asking £19,995-00 for this very exclusive (wolf in sheep’s clothing) nearly new car.

Contact Steve on 07800 021 620

1 - 1 of 1 Posts