GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sat 15th June I will own a GTR Vspec 34 (GB) again and this time its yellow. Picking it up from M.H. It's going to be good to be back in a 34 again. And this one will not end up like the last one. Had a GTR 33 for Two months and its just not the same, don't get me wrong the 33 was fantastic running about 380bhp lowered and nismos on it. Its just the 34 looks and feels right.

Does anyone else have any views on a 33 or 34.

Dodgy Now Skint!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Sounds nice Dodgy. I have seen this one on Autotrader. 1 of only 3 yellow UK Cars.
So what has happened with your old R34?

-Elliot

·
Registered
18 Posts
Which Car ?

Which would I choose - thats difficult.

I must admit that the R34 stands out the most, especially with that brick wall front end.

I'd just love to be able to choose - does anyone wanna give me some money !

Mal.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yeah I just ordered the used skylines program from MH an saw the yellow R34. £39995

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last 34 (ah)

Well it was one cold damp night and I was tired, just taking some friends home. Went round a tight bend too fast and put the power down too fast, back end stepped out first one way then the other so I put me foot down to pull it back. The car did a 180 which would of been okay except for the two cars parked on the road completly wrote them off and took the front end off on mine. Didnt do that much damage to mine until they found out that the water pump had gone in to the block so the insurance paid the full whack back.

I wasn't going another GTR for about a year But as soon as that money hit my bank I had to have another one, and the 33 came up at the right time didn't want to spend alot so I bought the 33 for cash. The 33 excellant running at about 380bhp big nismos wheels and full nismo exhaust. But doesn't matter how goob it was and felt it wasn't a 34.

So I'm bying a Yellow 34 the colour i always wanted and this one was running about 550bhp but has been de-tuned by M.H so they can put warranty on it. So its running between 400 and 430 bhp. Thank Dodgy

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it went to a salvage yard but I don't know where, the Insurance sorted that out.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yeah tell me about it.

Would love the wheels and on dash computer screen!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Congrats

Yeah ,I know excactly what you mean about the 2 . I did find the 33 easier to control and drive ,however than the 34 but I guess it had something to do with the fact it was standard , hence not as easy to get into trouble with as say a tuned Skyline. The driving position/visibility on the 33 seemed somewhat better .

Look forward to seeing your car at one of the meets . It must look stunning in yellow .

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Paul you ALWAYS make me laugh

Found the 33 easier to control and drive. Yeah right :eek: :D .

glen

ps. How did you get on with the Tumble Dryer after I left.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
One of Each

Guys
It's the only way to be !! Once you are hoked on the mighty Skyline it does not really matter does it ??
I have, as some of you know a YELLOW R34 GT-S (275bhp and 300ftlbs of Torque) and a Purple R33 GT-R (450bhp and 340ftlbs of the good stuff) Also, I have a little 1600 RS Turbo Van (200bhp and God knows the torque fig just lots and lots of power oversteer !!!)
So I have front wheel drive, rear wheel drive and the good old every wheel planted drive, it's the only way to be, variety IS the SPICE of LIFE !!!!!! It also buggers up your driving skills if you think your in the wrong car !!
Keep it on the Black Stuuff:smokin:
Castle Combe this Saturday if anyone is interested ??

·
Registered
581 Posts
STEVE,

WE ALL KNOW YOU REALLY DRIVE THE GIRLFRIENDS PUG 106!!!!

SEE YOU THURSDAY !!!!!!!!!

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts