GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you boys and girls from down here? I am stuck in no-GTR land and need like minded individuals to meet with and talk general car shite for the next 6 months. Please help me.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
200SX have mini-meets in..

.. Bristol once or twice a month.. :)

Not too far?

Usually only have 8/10 +/- cars there, but a GTR34 is always welcome to make us feel inadequate :D

Next one is planned for the 21st October if you fancy popping along for a few hours. There's a 200 over in Taunton that's going to possible pop over, so you have no excuse ;)

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19477

Just a thought :)

Best,
-Daniel.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Just up in bristol if you want skyline talk... Was thinking of trying to organise a south west sunday drive, do you fancy it?

And I should probably go to longwell green meet if an GTR33 is welcome (its about 10 mins from my house :cool: )

Jon

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one lads, and there's nothing wrong with the 200SX, I had one before my Skyline, very underrated car that, muchos fun in the rain I can tell ya! :)

I'm getting the car to Abbey soon then bringing it here to live with me so I will post again when it happens. If anyone wants to meet in the meantime in my Volvo estate :( then let me know and we can always have a laugh anyway.

Laters,

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts