GTR Forum banner

Nismo graphics yes or no ?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason for the decals is to make the car more individual, theres a few Midnight purple ones out there and they all look the same bar the alloys and bonnets and stuff, so have done what i did :D

As far as the exterior now goes thats it nothing more to be added as too much ruins the whole look.

The actual sunstrip is to block the sun not too much for the look as the seats are quite low and forever getting the sun in me eyes :sadwavey:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Beautiful car...love it without the stickers...like it with. Need some Blue rays nuts!!! W/O the stickers):squintdan

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts
The colours don't go with MNP well at all...

·
6,821 Posts
GSB, did you choise the wrong sticker size! That looks like a R34 size sticker, the R33 one is longer! Had it put on my mates R33 last year too, but we took it off.
Then the stripes -silver-red- black ,was there not a white-silver-red for dark colored cars?

But looks cool . . . I would have been gone for a Mines decal. As you not have the red-purple clash.

imagine on purple

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
No stickers.
They look shite.

You listen to your wife that's a good man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
The reason for the decals is to make the car more individual, theres a few Midnight purple ones out there and they all look the same bar the alloys and bonnets and stuff, so have done what i did :D
That's what every boyracer in Max Power says to justify their horrible bodykits! :chuckle:

I'd rather have a nice looking car than an 'individual' one. I'm sure if you do want it to be individual there are better ways of doing it.

I have to agree the colours don't go either.

Paul

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll be honest... i prefered the car without the graphics... it looked more subtle me. But this is your car... you do what you want to it. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
individuality is the key thing when owning a car, you make it your own, if you like it, do it, but its nice to get an opinion.
i sprayed my wipers white to match the car, i think it looks good but had mixed opinions....
anyway back to your question
looks shite:chuckle: :chuckle: only joking looks good mate:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts