GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum and will mainly be a lurker. :shy: Unfortunately, I'm intrigued to see all of the pictures I can't see without having ten posts so here goes...
This week has seen me collect an MY13 in Gun Metal which I like rather a lot. :thumbsup: It's had one careful owner that I know well & remains unmolested, well, at least for the time being. If my Subaru record is anything to go by then that might not last long. :rolleyes: Anyway, it's good to be here amongst some amazing cars and big projects. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome gentlemen. :)
Good to see that there are a few owners in this part of the world Jason.
The car is a complete transformation from a tuned Impeza. Despite the fact that I appreciate it's an unfair comparison it's so much more refined. It's nothing like as manic as a 500bhp Scooby!
I'm likely to be nervous of it for a long time as it's so different and considerably more expensive to fix broken bits.
I easily came to terms with invalidating a Subaru warranty with tuning mods but I'm not so sure that I can be so blasé this time. At least for this week. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Thank you for the welcome gentlemen. :)
Good to see that there are a few owners in this part of the world Jason.
The car is a complete transformation from a tuned Impeza. Despite the fact that I appreciate it's an unfair comparison it's so much more refined. It's nothing like as manic as a 500bhp Scooby!
I'm likely to be nervous of it for a long time as it's so different and considerably more expensive to fix broken bits.
I easily came to terms with invalidating a Subaru warranty with tuning mods but I'm not so sure that I can be so blasé this time. At least for this week. :rolleyes:
Thats why if you go down the tuning route you give Litchfields a serious thought. You can buy a warranty from them that covers the mods they do! ;-)

Come along to Knockhill next sat mate. I'm doing the trackday

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks Jason. I may well do that on both counts. Is the track day a GTROC day or an open RWYB day? It would be great to say hello and to see how a well tuned GT-R goes. I'll try and make arrangements for Saturday to be free of customers.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Its just and Open pit day, it was only half full as of friday so it it stays that way there will be plenty of space to stretch the cars legs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts