GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who fancies owning my wheels and tyres. They are immaculate and the tyres have only covered a couple of thousand miles slow miles. Apart from the track day at Kemble that is but I certainly didn't cane 'em. No sarcastic comments please :mad: :) .

They are the correct PCD/Offset etc., for a 34. Not sure about a 33 but don't see why not :confused: .

They sit superb in the arches, height and width and at the mo the car runs on lowered Trust springs.

Offers to : [email protected]

See Ya.

glen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooops

Forgot to give the sizes:

Wheels: 19X10's

Tyres: 275/30X19 - Yokohama AVS Sports

While I'm at it costs for wheels in Japan are 76000 yen, £429.00 per wheel at todays rate plus shipping, taxes etc.,. Prices taken from Takakaira and Option Magazine.

glen

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lOVE 'EM

Yeah I do Dino but I just fancy a change. Never happy. Mind you i'll probably regret it when I sell 'em.

glen

·
Registered
225 Posts
Glen mate - it's PERFECT as it is - always has been my fave - don't mess with perfection - the board demands to see the replacements first before we accept a buyer for the old ones!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Secrecy is fun

Phil.

I really can't tell you as I ain't too sure meself. You know when you do something on impulse. Well this is one of 'em.

I am sure they will appeal to a 34 owner as I know 34 rims go on a 33 and look the business. AKA me mate Ronnies 33 (bloke with the starsky and hutch Scooby at Kemble :D ) I felt like a pimp going round in that :rolleyes: .

glen

·
Registered
225 Posts
Glen - don't change wheels on impulse - you may end up LLAT (looking like a ...) - just sit down, have a cup of tea and think about it!
From what I've seen - its the fastest way to screw the looks up

Pimpmobile - cool car - well modded - what on earth were the gold roof bits about?????

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Glen,

IMO you have the best looking GTR/wheel setup I have seen.

If you really do feel its time for a change, I take it you will still be looking for large sized wheels...or else how would you fit the monster APs :D

Have a look at http://www.giovannawheels.com for some BIG alloys. They are the only company I know of that make 23" ers!!
There is a certain "gangsta-rapper' motif going on in that site...
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bits and pieces

Phil.

The previous owner spent £450 having the gold stripe painted. Certainly gets the car noticed though. Cheers for the kind words on me car.

Dino.

Snap mate. Thanks for the kind words and I think you are right but I need a project to keep me going over the winter. Probably end up with the same wheels again knowing me :D .

glen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: Bits and pieces

T9KYO said:
Phil.

The previous owner spent £450 having the gold stripe painted. Certainly gets the car noticed though. Cheers for the kind words on me car.

Dino.

Snap mate. Thanks for the kind words and I think you are right but I need a project to keep me going over the winter. Probably end up with the same wheels again knowing me :D .

glen.
gold stripe? I don't see a gold stripe in your pictures. Where at?

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Subaru

Hi Meanrex7.

My mate Ronnie has a Scooby with a Starksy and Hutch Gold Stripe on the side.

Haven't got a pic or I'd put one up :rolleyes: .

glen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts