GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone going/racing at York Raceway tomorrow? Hope tha nice weather holds out.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool.................i'll come an introduce meself :wavey:

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Anyone heard from Ludders?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good to meet you there Lee, really enjoyed the day mate :thumbsup: Hopefully see you there on 11th October :cool:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Likewise mate, Congrats on winning "Fastest in class". Cracking day, ace weather:cool: didn't bust me gearbox either....Result..........

Almost forgot........ran my P.B time as well !!.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Times......!!

Hope George doesn't mind......think i'm correct here,

His best time was 11.20 with mucho wheelspin, anyone who runs at York will know the start line resembles the "rocky road to Dublin" !! I think a trip to Avon Park or the Pod and he will be straight into the 10's.

My previous P.B was 12.92 @ 109, (basically stock R32 Gtr), however yesterday managed to launch it properly twice out of 8 runs:mad:
12.46 @110,..... backed it up with a 12.45 @111 .....happy days.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Times......!!

Hope George doesn't mind......think i'm correct here,

His best time was 11.20 with mucho wheelspin, anyone who runs at York will know the start line resembles the "rocky road to Dublin" !! I think a trip to Avon Park or the Pod and he will be straight into the 10's.

My previous P.B was 12.92 @ 109, (basically stock R32 Gtr), however yesterday managed to launch it properly twice out of 8 runs:mad:
12.46 @110,..... backed it up with a 12.45 @111 .....happy days.
Spot on Lee :thumbsup: I have talked to Tweenie today and when I told him I was running 20psi rear and 24 psi front he was amazed. He reckons I could have gone down as low as 13psi rear and 15 psi front :eek::eek::eek:

Anyhoo, I have been toying with the idea of changing my setup and have just ordered Tein Mono Flex with EDFC and Driftworks adjustable camber arms :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts