GTR Forum banner

401 - 420 of 1785 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
@ BenGTR

JUN Full Engine 2.7L, HKS T51R KAI BB, W/M dutycycled direct port injection, OSG Seq. 6-speed, Fcon V-Pro ECU. :thumbsup:
Id love to see more pics of your car mate, ive kept an eye on its progress over the years, so if you have time maybe do a little thread on it as im sure there are others out there who feel the same...:D

Also more vid's, love that time attack one you posted a while back... I want that gear box...:bowdown1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
just some new shots i took the other night..

waiting on a n1 boot lip to be painted... then the exterior is almost complete hope u like..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Gotone!,

I dont like those R34 rims but I do love those pictures and I do love your car ! Just get the rear spoiler back on and you've an almost perfect looking R32 !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gotone!,

I dont like those R34 rims but I do love those pictures and I do love your car ! Just get the rear spoiler back on and you've an almost perfect looking R32 !
thanks man.. yeah i wanna get that n1 lip on see if im happy with the way it all look, ive been on and off bout the gtr spoiler well see once the lip in on.. i like how without it the car looks alot longer..

401 - 420 of 1785 Posts