GTR Forum banner

581 - 600 of 1797 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Loving these 3 pictures in sun

looks great !! loving the front splitter...think I'll be getting a carbon one from night racer......

any chance you could take a high res picture of your lemans sticker(c-pillar), I need to get some made for mine....if you can..could you hold a measure next to it for scale....cheers very muchness..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not far from Bristol, Pridddy ponds and Cheddar Gorge. It was a nice evening and i wanted to take a few shots before it went off to abby. Sad i know, but i aint gonna see it for a couple of weeks.............missing it already:sadwavey:.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Very nice brewpubeaver, lovely backdrop and fair play on the lack of rear spoiler. Even though i have mine on i do like it without. Is there any noticeable difference in lack of downforce? (for want of a better description) without one as i've never tried taking mine off

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thats my R34 GTR. Bought it only one month ago. Installed the nismo kit all around and the Top Secret bonnet and rear pods. The TS rear diffuser is now on as well but have not taken pics yet. Those pics to be uploaded as I get them. Excuse the sceanery around and the mobile phone pics please.

581 - 600 of 1797 Posts