GTR Forum banner

921 - 940 of 1789 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sorry dude I beat you too it. i had to sell my widearched 2dr subaru to buy this and that broke my heart but I'm loving this after 7 subarus in a row this feels so good to drive another car, spent a lot of money getting this set up properly and there was little nigly problems that's I'v rectified, the main this how stunning the body work is its mint I'v had all the wheels off gave it a full once over there's not a spec of rust on it , it's going in to the body shop have front bumper re sprayed as its stone chipped a little and a new n1 boot lip then she will be finished until I'v got the money to throw at fully forging it

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wow, what wheels and size are they!? What fitment can you get them in?:runaway::runaway:

RAYS Nismo LMGT4's 18" probably 8.5 or 9.5

good luck finding a set in that condition (although they look to of been refurbished as no polished lip!), let alone the correct fitment for your car as they were discontinued a few years back and highly sought after (getting mine refurbished this very minute) It's worth checking the 350z forums, as a lot of them came with these wheels in 18/19 flavours

An alternative would be the ROTA GTR's (although they are cast, not forged, but come readily available at 1/3rd the price, brand new, any colour and any fitment you need)

·
Registered
746 Posts
RAYS Nismo LMGT4's 18" probably 8.5 or 9.5

good luck finding a set in that condition (although they look to of been refurbished as no polished lip!), let alone the correct fitment for your car as they were discontinued a few years back and highly sought after .

As far as i know mine haven't been refurbished, as i wanted to get them done as there are marks on them, But no one can match the paint .. :(

These are 18" by 9.5. And some did come without the polished lip.

But if you do want some Matty at Newara might be able too source them :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
ahh didnt know that .. i bought some center caps from Japanland so they could colour match the paint .. typically i bought the wrong fitment and center caps don;t actually fit :(

·
Registered
746 Posts
ahh didnt know that .. i bought some center caps from Japanland so they could colour match the paint .. typically i bought the wrong fitment and center caps don;t actually fit :(
Oh :( Thats a bummer... ive taken mine to so many places and i get the same thing.. Cant match that .. lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
can't take any credit for it as i bought it like it, but here's my old R33, bit OTT / F&F but still loved it!

My new R33 is currently in the bodyshop and should look a lot meaner/track orientated

921 - 940 of 1789 Posts