GTR Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1780 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
If it hadn't of been for having to be sensible I so would have bought that off you Shane!
Beautiful R34 !!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
If it hadn't of been for having to be sensible I so would have bought that off you Shane!
Beautiful R34 !!!
Thanks Kris :) I take it that you didnt take the plunge yet no :p

Im thinking of a 35 maybe next year if i sell on the Supra

Would love to see some pics of my 34 now, tried emailing the buyer a few times since i sold it but have not heard anything back, would be nice to know if any members on here might use a German skyline forum and might have seen it up on there

·
Registered
509 Posts
That is gorgeous! I love the skyline badge at the back! :thumbsup:
for sale on ebay atm .. bit of a bargain 425 BHP for 4.5k but it's changed hands A LOT and ... well.. not as clean as it used to be .. :( lots of distasteful mods done since i owned it, seats, dials, lights, stickers ... don't think anything of actual value has been added :( and the surface rust never got tended to so.. those top mounts not looking so pretty

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
for sale on ebay atm .. bit of a bargain 425 BHP for 4.5k but it's changed hands A LOT and ... well.. not as clean as it used to be .. :( lots of distasteful mods done since i owned it, seats, dials, lights, stickers ... don't think anything of actual value has been added :( and the surface rust never got tended to so.. those top mounts not looking so pretty
Aw shit really? It's a shame car is lovely in those pics. Do you prefer your new one? Need to get pics of that up!

941 - 960 of 1780 Posts