GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you protecting John fuggles cos you know his testament is all lies?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are you going to let me say my side? As it's what you all have wanted?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like it seems you have unvoiced me after 5 deleted posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I am online now thank you very much mook

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Obviously you are heavey modding me so here goes Hello
Every body
As you as you are well aware John fuggles posted a saga re his car wont go to the full version but might as well go a bit deeper now I am allowed to post
I did not reply to John fiddles post due to personal situation regarding my children and my life at the time which is non of yours buisness but it was more important

John could have been as nice to me on the forum as he was to my face but he chose to be indiferent maybe he was goaded by others?

His version of events are very different to mine
It's about this long that I had his car stored and he was well aware of how it was stored that I recived a bounced cheque of 5000 pounds
This was not the first time but maybe more of that later
I have read on other forms of how he was helping me? And how his 3k wrecked broken car was worth 50k? and I am the tuner that stole all his stuff WOW
Do you really think that i could do that if so shame on you

If that was the case shurley I would be sued or worse
Well that's not the case in fact
I have been subject to
bulliying
Threats
Intimidation
You even wanted to come to my home address
The police were informed at the time cos I have at the time a5 year old and 6 year old which you all not all had no regard for you just were on a shameful which hunt because you beleived the president of the gtr forum I mean as he was the president he couldn't possibly be running a car he could not afford could he cos after all he was the president

I will say
I am not a theif
I am not a bankrupt
I am not a con man
I am not a liar
There is also some guy stalking me in Rye seeing how my work is going if you are that intreasted pop in

Also there is another guy posting the version of events but very inaccurately so I would please ask you to stop
I am now at the stage of comensing legal action against mr John fuggles which is a shame as I have better things to do
Regards
Gary

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also I forgot to mention that I was blackmailed by John fuggles to pay him 10000 pounds and he would delete the post the way he put it was it is all at the control of my keyboard I press the button and it all will go away
Starts in W ends in R

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One other thing I hope someone will post this reply to every forum the original was sent to
Regards
Gary

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
If this is genuine how do you explain the state of the roll cage that was fitted and how do you explain the missing parts.

The car was in your care, stored and dissmantled by you, I don't understand how you can claim nothing to do with the missing parts.

I look forward to John joining this thread

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rollcage was subcontracted and was to be delt with
John knew exactley how his parts were being stored at all times and raised no issues
The works were broken into on two seperate occasions the police hold a crime number

John s car courier at the time took 2 transit van loads and trailer of his parts
John then after suppling me a e mail listing about 5 missing parts of which I informed him I would deal with choose to photograph a shelf with a small selection of parts claiming that was all he recovered of which is totally untrue

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
This was not the first time but maybe more of that later
I have read on other forms of how he was helping me? And how his 3k wrecked broken car was worth 50k? and I am the tuner that stole all his stuff WOW
Do you really think that i could do that if so shame on you
Trouble is, we had a shocking story with no reply from the questioned party. The Roll Cage picture does stick in my mind. If you saw those pictures and read the facts John stated, what opinion of GT-Art would you form?

If John does reply on here, I would not expect it to be pleasant or productive. Are you sure this is a good idea?

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Reading this thread and John Hanton's one makes me glad that I conduct my business in the good, old fashioned way - in person, not over the Internet:confused:

As always, there's two sides to every story but the people reading about it on here will never get to see the full picture.

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
And even if cheques did bounce surely they were re-issued and the funds then cleared?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Can I just add what my experience of Gary has been over the years. I'm not a stooge for Gary if that what you are thinking, but I think it is only fair that I share my experience. I have nothing to gain from saying my bit, but recently I lost Gary's number so Google'd his new company and was instantly directed to an old thread that I feel is very unfair. I have been in contact with Gary from time to time over the years and know what his personal circumstances were and why he wasn't in a position to defend himself at the time. I won't go into personal details here.

Right here goes, I met Gary about 9 years ago at GTart. I was trying to build my dream 10 second car myself as I am a bit of a mechanic and Gary helped me with parts and tips/knowledge etc. I cocked up and fitted a trust sump extension wrongly which lunched the new engine I built. Anyway to cut a long story short I struck a deal with Gary that he would rebuild my engine. I paid him the money to do it/ get the crank reground etc etc.
I dropped the car at GTart (this was around January 2007) and Gary removed the engine and stripped it.Then my misses fell pregnant with twins so money became tight. I then split with her and ended up with the babies so there was no way I could work or build my car so the project was shelved.

Then GTart disappeared. Gary took my car and all the parts to Rye at his expense and looked after them for well over 5 years(for free). When I picked the car up it was all there, the engine was in bits in boxes but all that was missing was a lightweight alternator pulley, which Gary said he has a replacement I can have anyway.

My circumstances have changed now as my kids have grown, so I am back to work and in a position to finish the car.

Gary has just started to build the engine as he is now in a position to do it also and has not gone back on our 7 year old deal.

I know my car will be bloody fast. I have never doubted Gary's talent. I think its a real shame that a guy with so much talent can get slated so badly. You can't win so many events if you are sh*t at what you do can you.

People can have personal circumstances that can send them to very dark places, I've been there myself. It doesnt mean you are an ars*hole or a cheat or a thief. Have you ever thought that maybe the person is unable to deal with things at that time?

Well I think I've said my bit, but I felt I had to say something.

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Think you mean 3 sides, their side, your side and the truth..
this man has it right.

FWIW I have been at the wrong end of Garys dealing first hand, fortunately for me it was only for a few hundred pounds.

had I done what he suggested at the time it would have been for many thousands.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
When I first read this I thought, oh he's back, he's started a new business.......good luck to him (even though MANY suffered).........then reading on ..........oh he hasnt changed..

You shouldn't have posted anything Gary, unless it was well thought out.

If you don't realise the many wrongs you did, you have just set yourself up for another fail.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Big Ash, I take it you're paying for a service. No big gratitude if you get the service you pay for really

1 - 20 of 74 Posts