GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just bought a R33 GTR and my key is just a normal crappy key , not one of those gold looking keys, did all R33 GTR's come with those gold keys??
Also how would i get another key made up?, would i have to go to a Nissan garage????, and would there be any trouble because it is a import??.

Many thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
not sure about the first question. But I just bought a NISMO key blank from option motorsport. You can take it to any key place and get it cut.

Just don't ask how much it cost.

takakaira do them too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
FAO. SLIPPYR4

Was your car at Options this week or last and were you the person enquiring about the quick shift?

If yes then Kiki did mention it to me, the answer is it makes the world of difference from standard shift but it has to be the Cs quick shift.

The skyline key question, you can obtain a GTR one from Middlehurst and they will cut it for you, they will ask for the chassis number though.

I had one made when I took delivery of mine as I was in the same boat as you, they do all come with GTR keys when new, my one at some stage of it's life has been broken into and hence all the locks have been changed explaining the copy key.

Best Regards
Tesh

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts