GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

as the title says, anyone with a knackered, broken, smashed or crashed skyline please contact me as i may buy it from you.

·
Vendor
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave my mates got a 4 door gtst thats had rear quarter damage for sale??
Got the pics mate, pity was a nice looking GTS though im sure many people will benefit from the parts:D

·
Vendor
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im on the road at the moment buying up GTR's for breaking so if your considering letting yours go please drop me a line. I will buy all versions including 35:thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Need cash...

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately My car hasn't sold as quickly as I need, there just doesn't seem to be a market in Ireland. Its got to the point where I need the cash and with some of the low offers I did get for the car it might be better to break it.

Can you drop me your email in a pm and I'll send you on all the info, most is in the sale thread below anyway and I'll give you a call to see what you'd offer.

I could obviously do it myself but if I could sell the whole thing to you to break it would be a whole lot easier.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/284266-r33-gtr-1996-a.html

·
Vendor
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thread revival from 2008. !!!!!!!

We have been active on this forum since 2003.

Always in the market for NISSAN Skylines and GTR.

Please contact us for a courteous and professional service from a trusted long standing member of the community.

·
Vendor
12,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello everyone. We are out on the roads buying stock for our company. If you are considering selling your car then please message me directly on 07731304953

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts