GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My friend in Denmark is thinking about importing an R33 GTR through Newera Imports. Has anybody who has used them, had any bad experiences with them? Also any good experiences?
Are there some things that he should be carefull with, by importing one that way?

Thank you for your help,
Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
48 Posts
Newera

There is an earlier thread on Newera..........

I used them to help export my R34 from Japan to the UK when I left in 2001. I found them very helpful .............

Andrew

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yep, a friend of mine got a Legacy GT-B from Newera, the car arrived on time, at the agreed price in better than described condition... What more can you ask for?

Oh and Miguel knows his skylines too, I spoke to him about importing a GTR too.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thanks for your replies Andrew, and Jon. That's some good news to tell him then :)

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
364 Posts
hi,i was going to buy with newera but at the last moment a car became available not far from me,but miguel the guy who does their buying emailed me and told me what to look for in terms of condition he also said if i had any questions he'd be only to happy to help he was so helpful and i did'nt buy a car from them, i have heard nothing but good things about them and i'd would only consider them if i went down the importing road,just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Venners,

Thanks for your advice. I will tell him about your post aswell :) I'm sure he will import through Newera Imports now :D

Thanks,
-Elliot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts